When deployed on Chromebooks:
- SecureQuiz prevents loading of additional tabs or second browser
- SecureQuiz prevents viewing Google Form page source / answers shown therein
- SecureQuiz makes it easy for educators to visually verify that students have successfully launched the app.
- SecureQuiz supports 92 languages via a virtual keyboard. (¡Viva el español!)
- Students can quickly start a quiz with an easily generated, 6 digit access code
- Eujon A. (Troy City Schools, AL)
Your school's GSuite Admin will deploy the SecureQuiz app to managed Chromebooks. Once the app is deployed, individual teachers can create and administer quizzes easily.
Create your quiz as a Google Form.
Use goo.gl to shorten the url of the quiz you have created. The last 6 url characters are the access code you will use in SecureQuiz.
Students launch the SecureQuiz app on their Chromebooks and enter the 6 digit access code to start the quiz. A quick glance at any screen signals when SecureQuiz is active.
Create codes for alternate quizzes in seconds.