When deployed on Chromebooks, SecureQuiz:
- Prevents students from browsing the web by loading an additional tab or a second browser.
- Prevents students from viewing page source or answers shown in source code.
- Displays a lime green bar at the top of the screen - visual verification that Secure Quiz is active.
- Provides students with quick access to quizzes via a short “access code”
- Supports 92 languages via a virtual keyboard. (¡Viva el español!) (लंबे समय तक नहीं रहो!)
- Provides a ‘time elapsed’ clock in the corner so they can’t exit out and then back in once started.
- Prevents access to external storage, screenshots and the ability to print.
- Eujon A. (Troy City Schools, AL)
- Courtney D. (Anderson, SC)
Your school's GSuite Admin will deploy the SecureQuiz app to managed Chromebooks. Once the app is deployed, individual teachers can create and administer quizzes easily.
Create your quiz as a Google Form.
Use bit.ly to shorten the url of the quiz you have created. The last 6 url characters are the access code you will use in SecureQuiz.
Students launch the SecureQuiz app on their Chromebooks and enter the 6 digit access code to start the quiz. A quick glance at any screen signals when SecureQuiz is active.
Create codes for alternate quizzes in seconds.